The Mind, Body and Soul Work Best In Unison
Wellness Coaching is a holistic approach to exploring how personal wellness interacts with our values, goals and motivations.
Wellness encompasses physical, mental, emotional and spiritual wellbeing and the ability to sustain it.
It includes body weight, fitness, diet and nutrition, lifestyle, stress, anxiety, self-image, physical and emotional health, habits, motivations, spirituality and values and beliefs.
Wellness Coaching can help you understand the unconscious daily choices, which contribute to your overall physical and emotional wellness, train you to make choices that are more in-line with your goals, support and guide you through your transition to a healthier, calmer, more balanced individual, and help you to achieve your full potential.
For example, adopting a more natural approach to your health, your body and your home can help prevent, treat and relieve a wide range of ailments, illnesses and disease, putting you in control of your wellbeing.
Whether your concerns relate to physical, emotional or spiritual difficulties and blockages, natural healthcare aims to give your body what it needs to heal itself, and can also be used in conjunction with modern medicine to help support your immune system.
Natural healthcare may include:
- Herbalism, which is the ancient tradition of studying and using herbs for their healing properties, and is still widely practiced today. All plant parts, including the stems, leaves, fruit, flowers, roots, bark and seeds are used in the preparation of herbal treatments and remedies.
- Aromatherapy, which is the practice and use of natural oils extracted from flowers, bark, stems, leaves, roots or other parts of a plant to enhance physical and emotional wellbeing, and to stimulate brain function.
- Natural Body and Skin Care, which uses topical creams and lotions made of ingredients available in nature, such as plant-derived ingredients, including herbs, roots, flowers and essential oils.
- Natural Homecare, which seeks to slowly phase out your toxic home cleaning and freshening products, and replace them with healthy, effective solutions, which are safe for you, your family and your pets.
- Healing Nutrition, which replaces bad eating habits with good eating habits and includes a varied and mainly plant-based diet. This is one of the healthiest lifestyle changes you can make, however, it is essential that you maintain a healthy balance of vitamins and minerals, support your immune system, and look after your gut health with sensible food pairing choices.
A mainly plant-based diet has many health benefits, including increased energy, concentration and brain function, healthy skin, hair and nails, weight loss, and balanced blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
It is also believed to be a weapon against conditions including arthritis, allergies, asthma, osteoporosis, type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and some forms of cancer.
Reducing the level of refined and processed sugars and foods in your diet alone, can help you to transform your life.
What to Expect
After an initial ‘getting to know you’ session, your coaching program will take place in a quiet and comfortable therapy room, where we will delve into your present state of physical, mental, emotional and spiritual wellbeing, your goals and aspirations, and the obstacles that you may face.
Together, we will then explore baby steps to small changes that fit into your current lifestyle and timetable, and that will start you on your journey to mastering your wellbeing, and beyond.
Get in Touch
If you would like to learn more about Wellness Coaching, please contact me at Kathleen@hippiehealth.info or on 07887 517063 with any questions or to book an appointment.
Alternatively, simply send me a message using the contact form below.